Thursday, February 5, 2015

Used Apple iPhone 5s 64GB (Gold) For Sale - AT&T


This phone(Used Apple iPhone 5s 64GB Gold) is and AT&T model phone! It is in VERY GOOD condition with minor wear and tear (light scuffing around frame -- see pictures).It is 100% functional, and has a clean ESN.


Phone(Used Apple iPhone 5s 64GB Gold) in original box. Some light scratches around the edges and small blotch on screen but does not affect screen view or phone performance in any way. Screen is already equipped with the famous "Invisible Shield," which included a lifetime warranty with purchase. Charger and headphones not included.


Certified 100% Functional and Restored to Factory Settings. There are absolutely no signs of wear on this item. Like NEW Front Glass. Like NEW Back Cover. 




Thanks for your interest in buying my Used Apple iPhone 5s 64GB (Gold). As noted, I would like to get a quick deal, but I also need a safe transaction for both you and me. So I've listed the product on Amazon. Just go to this link. There you can find an offer from Seller: NuTwoand that's me!

As you can see I am shipping the product for free and I can ship anywhere in the US. Alsoas per Amazon's terms, I will honor the 30 day return policy. This is a safe deal for both. Also I can get the money safely deposited in my bank account directly – a win-win for both of us. 

Hope you will buy the phone before someone else does! See more details at Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment