Sunday, February 15, 2015

Used Apple iPhone 5s 16GB (Silver) For Sale - Sprint


Used Silver iPhone 5s 16GB for Sprint. This was a personal device. Phone is in good working condition with clean ESN and no iCloud lock. A few small scratches/nicks around the outside edge. Other than that, very good condition. Comes with screen scratch protector installed. Scratch Protector shows a little discoloration. No box or charger.


Phone(Used Apple iPhone 5s 16GB Silver) was in a Lifeproof case the entire time therefore it is in excellent condition.


For sprint network only. Does not come with a SIM card and phone only no accessories. Fully tested and guaranteed functional.


Thanks for your interest in buying my Used Apple iPhone 5s 16GB (Silver). As noted, I would like to get a quick deal, but I also need a safe transaction for both you and me. So I've listed the product on Amazon. Just go to this link. There you can find an offer from Seller: NuTwoand that's me!

As you can see I am shipping the product for free and I can ship anywhere in the US. Alsoas per Amazon's terms, I will honor the 30 day return policy. This is a safe deal for both. Also I can get the money safely deposited in my bank account directly – a win-win for both of us. 

Hope you will buy the phone before someone else does! See more details at Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment