Sunday, February 8, 2015

Used Apple iPhone 5 16GB (Black) For Sale - Verizon Wireless


Item(Used Apple iPhone 5 16GB Black) is in very good condition. It may shows signs of use such as some scratches and scuffs on the body and minor marks on the display.


Very lightly used. Had to switch back to android and it's been sitting here awhile. Comes inside a lifeproof case it's been in since purchase, still in pristine condition inside. Also comes with a lifeproof arm band and the original box, earphones, charging cable and adapter.


Item(Used Apple iPhone 5 16GB Black) shows slight signs of use, is still 100% functional.


Thanks for your interest in buying my Used Apple iPhone 5 16GB (Black). As noted, I would like to get a quick deal, but I also need a safe transaction for both you and me. So I've listed the product on Amazon. Just go to this link. There you can find an offer from Seller: NuTwoand that's me!

As you can see I am shipping the product for free and I can ship anywhere in the US. Alsoas per Amazon's terms, I will honor the 30 day return policy. This is a safe deal for both. Also I can get the money safely deposited in my bank account directly – a win-win for both of us. 

Hope you will buy the phone before someone else does! See more details at Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment